Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tramore 2:15

• 30-01-2005 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭

STRIDES OF FIRE

No time to say more as im running out the door. Local horse. Localtrack. Big punt. SAy no more.

Later

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Topdog

Im gutted now. Just read this about two mins to late. Should have checked earlier. Anyway, goodluck all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

He lost, no need to be gutted :)

Tough day to pick winners

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

chump wrote:
    Tough day to pick winners
    I picked out a winner today. Some horse called Russian Flyer or Fly to Moscow or something like that. He's a little-known horse but apparently he's very good and he could be top class. He's going next for some small little race at Cheltenham in March. Keep an eye out for him.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Crumbs wrote:
    I picked out a winner today. Some horse called Russian Flyer or Fly to Moscow or something like that. He's a little-known horse but apparently he's very good and he could be top class. He's going next for some small little race at Cheltenham in March. Keep an eye out for him.

;)

Haha very good.

As I was watching the betting in that race I felt more like backing the favourite because the only reason he was drifting was because the whole of waterford was backing the local donkey. Something to remember in future i guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

I've a question fellas... I did what I thought was a 6line tricast comination bet...

ie. names 3 and come in any order...
    They ended up coming in at the 4 and Punchestown
    In Compliance
    Brogella
    Priests Leap

Yet I wasn't awarded a tricast result and there was no tricast winner thing put on the results pages...

I'm sure I'm missing something trivial, and while it was small money I thought I'd still get it!

Any ideas?

Ah I know what happened they weren't offering tricasts and I had chosen 6 possible forecast results... that's ridiculous tho! i deserved a good win!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

It was a maiden hurdle race. Tricasts aren't offered on maidens, novice races and the like - only handicaps with at least 8 declared runners (and I think group races and graded races too, although not 100% sure tbh).

Unlucky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Just pop this in here:
    yesterday i had a double on therealbandit and cloudy bays, but later realised they were in the same race, does the bet become voided or do i get a single on the first horse?

Advertisement