Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"THE KNOB"

Options
  • 11-11-2000 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Once upon a time...
    there was this rich lady and she was just nearing her 45th birthday.So she decides to get herself a facelift as a present.
    Lady:Hello, i would like a facelift.
    Receptionist:Certainly,take a seat and the doctor will be along shortly.
    Minutes later...
    Lady:Hello doctor, iwould like a facelift to restore my youth.
    Doctor:Sure thing,we just happen to have an opening right now.
    Lady:Great!
    Doc:Please lie back and relax.
    1 hour later....
    Lady :(looking in the mirror)WOW!this is great its taken years off my face.
    Doc:Yes,it was quite successful.
    The facelift was fine for about 20 days until something snapped and her face returned to its real age.
    Lady:Where is that damn doctor the gave me this awful facelift?!?
    Receptionist:His office is down the hall first on the right.
    Lady(steams off)
    Lady:LOOK WHAT HAS HAPPENED!!!
    Doc:Oh dear,it appears that you have a skin disorder that does not respond well to facelifts.(Turns up the music on his stereo and whispers in her ear)Meet me in the alley in a few.
    Minutes later...
    Lady:I hope you have a solution for this!
    Doc:Yes i do,but its unorthodox and prohibited in plastic surgerys, but will work.
    Lady:Go on.
    Doc:Theres this amazing invention called "THE KNOB", its basically a small knob thats attached to the back of your head and each time its twisted it'll give you and instant facelift, by means of pulling the skin into the knob,killing it and then disposing it like dandruff.
    Lady:That sounds great!!!
    Doc:Then come to my private surgery at my home tomorrow to have it installed, and bring lotsa money.
    Tomorrow...
    Lady:Can we get under way?
    Doc:Sure inhale the nitrous oxide and relax.
    Hours later...
    Lady :(twisting "THE KNOB")WOW!! this is superb!
    Doc:yes, yes it is, now gimmie money.
    3 years later, after frequent use...
    Lady:You b@st@rd!!!Look what "THE KNOB" has done to my face!!!Look at these big sagging bags under my eyes!!!
    Doc :(trying not to laugh)Ermm *snigger*...ahh you've been abusing the use of "THE KNOB" those sagging bags are actually your sagging tits, sorry breasts.(Bites on his hand to keep from laughing)
    Lady:OH my GOD!!!my breasts!!!
    Doc:HAHAHAHAHAHAAA......ahem.
    Lady:YOU B@$T@RD!!!!But i guess that would explain the goatee.....
    Doc :(head explodes)

I think this may have been too long...

[This message has been edited by Kento-Shiro (edited 12-11-2000).]

Comments

Advertisement