Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question

Options
  • 30-01-2005 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭

Hey, I just have a quick question for ye all on the Tatts and Piercings forum. In one of my classes last week the lecturer said that the clitoris and head of the penis have approx 14,000 nerve endings. Now, a lot of people who have piercings in those areas say that the piercing facilitates stuff like orgasm etc. I was just wondering how this works? I'm too lazy to find out myself, sorry ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭Blisterman

What type of classes are you in?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

how it works?
    it just adds extra stimulation to whats already there
    check out pics on www.bmezine.com and figure it out for yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

GaRtH_V wrote:
    how it works?
    it just adds extra stimulation to whats already there
    Okay, I'd kinda thought that part out myself. I was looking for a kind of explanation, maybe? Doesn't matter, don't worry about it.
    Blisterman wrote:
    What type of classes are you in?
    Cool one's :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

the metal stimulates the nerve endings more than your foreskin, or in the case of a woman,stimulates the clitoris....its pretty self explanatory

Advertisement