Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Season 4, Episode 12: Babel One [Spoilers]

• 30-01-2005 5:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

Really enjoyed that episode, i like the mix of politics between the races and i thought the ending was quality

data

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Ai cool episode, i was wondering what was up with the piolet till the end :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Fan-f*cking-tastic coto and his writing team deserve a go at their own star trek series rumors of a series set on the Uss titan abound now because of what will happen in the season 4 final although enterprise has gotten far far better and i would like to see it keep going lets be honest its ratings are gone and they wont be coming back :( .

Bit odd that Romulus doesn’t change for 200 odd years though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

that was a brilliant episode, however, the romulan ship just didn't look... romulan. More of a humpback whale.... The scene in the beginning with Archer and Hoshi was brilliant I thought, I was there thinking "yep... women.. *sigh*"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

great episode, just finished watching it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Great ending

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I liked this allot very nice cant wait for parts 2 and 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Yeah class epp, i heard it was on the same night that battlestar started in the US so it looks like the seires is dead , pity.

Also I like the way the romulans fear star fleet might get angry with their one ship, some fleet!. When will we finally see the second ship? NX02????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

If u want to know when u will seethe NX-02 then go to www.startrek.com episode guides then enterprise section season 4 then just look ahead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Starfleet has more than one ship the Nx-class ships are like the galaxy class of TNG big and hard to build so theres only 2 you see 2 other starfleet ship classes in a few of seasion 3 eps and a whole fleet in the second ep of seasion 4 (some alien)

Advertisement