Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mini-who?

Options
  • 14-11-2000 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭

You just have to laugh at some of the first year girls. We had an agonising early-morning tutorial this morning we all went for breakfast in the canteen afterwards. For some reason there was loads of first years around and the lads decided to check out the talent. It was pretty cold this morning and I think they were trying to look sexy cos they were still wearing belly-tops. It was like nipple-theater! biggrin.gif The make-up some of them had on was laughable too. One of them looked like mini-MarylnManson biggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Nipple theatre. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

There is 5 or 4 in my year and they are fukken amazing looking. Model like!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

mmmmmm

Pretty little things - let me show you some of the best parts of the college. For example, in this dark room where no one goes is where the real stuff happens...
    * Dav locks the door *
    wink.gif

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 15-11-2000).]

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Ah yes, college canteens... smile.gif yummy!

Advertisement