Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloc Party

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah, I heard a bit of kasabian blasting from the next room as I tried to get some sleep on friday night.. I wasn't overly impressed with what I was hearing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭The Weatherman

whiskeyman wrote:
    Got a copy of this album...... biggest let down after all the hype.
    I just think they're this months new flavour.

However, I think Kasabian have much more going for them.
    That album blew me away after the first listen.

just my view...

:D I can't believe quite how much i could disagree with just one post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion and mine is that 'Silent Alarm' is brill.

I would also like to say that Kasabian's debut is also fantastic - fact and I would recommend it to anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

ksbn = prml scrm nly sht

Bloc Party, can't help getting a 'Sleeper' vibe off them. i.e. they're actually rubbish, but vaguely riding the coat-tails of a movement that's about to go belly up. (enough of the spiky pop-punk already).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭The Weatherman

magpie wrote:
    but vaguely riding the coat-tails of a movement that's about to go belly up. (enough of the spiky pop-punk already).

Oh no! Have you set a date?

• Advertisement
Advertisement