Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Berlin long weekend ideas

• 30-01-2005 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for what should be done and seen in Berlin in 3 days?

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

A boards search is always a good idea...

Ideas for Berlin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Jim10000 wrote:
    Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for what should be done and seen in Berlin in 3 days?

thanks!

Reichstag.... you have to go there...
    Brandenburg Gate.... not much the see there...but can't really leave it out....(lots of tours leave from behind it , its on unter der linden)..
    Check point charlie musem is very good too....

If you get a chance you can go over the city in a hot air balloon (think it was only about €30 a person), its near potsdamer platz....

oh , and most importantly ...Don’t mention the war, I did once, but I think I got away with it ....

Advertisement