Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greenday....anyone?

Options
  • 30-01-2005 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭

So, the concerts tomorrow night. I was just wondering, any CTYIers going? I think Dave is going. I'm going. Anyone else?

w00t! Greenday appreciation! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

IHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOU.

This thread was just to spite me wasn't it?

*sniffle*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Liz, spaces would've been nice! ;)

no, it wasn't started to spite you. You'll be there in spirit! :)

Damn right I will!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

*echoes Gummys sentiments*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 zing boom ducky

mmmm ditto, but have fun all anyway!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

enjoy. saw them at witnness... um '01? '02? i dunno but they were mighty good then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Might mosey on down tonight, though I don't really wanna pay more than €60 or so for a ticket so I guess my attendance depends on who is touting and how good of a mood they're in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Wish I was going, but too broke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Wish I was going but MOCKS. The bastards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

half my skool was out today coz they left at like nine in the morning to q up!
    krazy peeps!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Caoimhe wrote:
    Wish I was going but MOCKS. The bastards.

*huggles* I feel your pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭snuffles

I could have been going! I was THIS close, my friends had even got me a ticket somehow. And then my parents freaked out and were all NO MORE MISSING SCHOOL FOR CONCERTS OR YOU'LL FAIL LIFE.

Damn parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

You're still going to Jimmy Eat World, though, aren't you?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 zing boom ducky

damn ppl ringing me, the sobness of it all, i wish i was there right now!! ooooo but when are jimmy eat world on??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭snuffles

You're still going to Jimmy Eat World, though, aren't you?!

Yup! I'm actually using the Greenday thing to guilt trip them, so it's all good.

15th of March!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Just got called for Good Riddance. Fantastic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Huzzah for 2fm!! (not a sentence I ever thought I'd say) They had a whole part of the concert on live last night!! Studying literary genre is so much better when Billie Joe is singing "We are the Champions"!!

I came out of a rehersal to hear tha back end of Minority. My favourite green day song.

I'm going to personally kill anyone who was there, mm'kay?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

...and it was gooood! ;) They played some really cool stuff. We Are the Champions, King For a Day, Minority, Brainstew, all the stuff I really wanted to hear. Then they got a sax player and a trumpet player on and played an Operation Ivy cover. Classy :D Was extremely pleasantly surprised when New Found Glory came on too. I'd been expecting to sit through Simple Plan! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

is jimmy eat world on in the olympia? i wanna go :( stupid friends liking bad music

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

Might mosey on down tonight, though I don't really wanna pay more than €60 or so for a ticket so I guess my attendance depends on who is touting and how good of a mood they're in.

girl bought a ticket off a guy with one leg at the point last nite......for €60!

...and it was gooood! ;) They played some really cool stuff. We Are the Champions, King For a Day, Minority, Brainstew, all the stuff I really wanted to hear. Then they got a sax player and a trumpet player on and played an Operation Ivy cover. Classy :D Was extremely pleasantly surprised when New Found Glory came on too. I'd been expecting to sit through Simple Plan! :rolleyes:
    I'd hurt you...but I'm going to go play Fable instead

ah yeah, it kicked ass! Loved every minute of it!

no, um, I mean, I wasnt there...*doesnt want to be killed* ;)

too bad. *kills Aoibheann and anyone else who might have been there*

but...Liz.....no......what about Team Lefty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

all i have to say is

**** *** *** ****ing *******'s i hate the lot of you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Heh. Do I sense some tension? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

Screw Green Day. That's over and done with. Stop bickerring. Moving on to more important matters: Who is going braving the dark, cold and rain(probably) to go queue for tickets to a real proper gig on friday morning? I am of course referring to U2 at Croke Park, tickets for which go on sale at 8am THIS FRIDAY.

Who's Going?

Be warned: Anyone who got a ticket in the presale is likely to be brutally murdered by ME!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

Spraypaint wrote:
    Screw Green Day. That's over and done with. Stop bickerring. Moving on to more important matters: Who is going braving the dark, cold and rain(probably) to go queue for tickets to a real proper gig on friday morning? I am of course referring to U2 at Croke Park, tickets for which go on sale at 8am THIS FRIDAY.

Who's Going?

Be warned: Anyone who got a ticket in the presale is likely to be brutally murdered by ME!

omg i'm tickets free!!!!!!!!!!from the road manager! lol aparently he's a friend of my friend....muahahahahahahahahaha...

silence! that's enough...,,....,,...

• Advertisement

Spraypaint wrote:

Who's Going?

*ahem*

I do believe this thread is about Green Day. so your U2 off topicness is unwelcome. :p also, who's bickering? are you imagining things?

Advertisement