Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greenday....anyone?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

but...Liz.....no......what about Team Lefty?

*sigh* I forgive you.......THIS time. GO TEAM LEFTY!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

*sigh* I forgive you.......THIS time. GO TEAM LEFTY!

Yess! I feel all special, lefties rock!

(and so do all you people we made into honorary lefties)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

haha, 5 lads went up to the concert at 1.30 monday,,,,,rolled into class at about 1.45 today in the living horrors (pretty damn drunk). twas the funniest thing ever .....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Heh. Nice. Nobody from my school turned up drunk. 'Twas muchly disappointing.

ya, it's strangely satisfying/amusing/downright hilareous seeing other people very very drunk while you look on from the relative safety of sobriety..........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Indeed it is. And for some odd reason it's the only time I specifically don't want to drink...

there's a time in the day that you honestly don't want to drink!!??

i am only joking of course, but i could just murder a pint of ginnuiss right now.......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

is jimmy eat world on in the olympia? i wanna go :( stupid friends liking bad music
    Yup, the 15th I think. Once I get money, I so can't wait. =D

And also, U2? Dear god don't blaspheme upon this thread with U2. I mean, I don't even hold greenday among my favourite bands, but.... U2? *shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

yeah Green Day was pretty damn good...
    Got a sitting down ticket but managed to wander into standing, used a very short friend to barrel through the crowds until there was one person between me and the barrier in front of the pit... It was gross, sweaty, painful, squashy, and amazingly amazingly good... They played their old stuff, classic green day... Minority, Longview, Hitchin A Ride, Basket Case, Time Of Your Life of course, got randomers up on stage to play one of their songs, they even had a pink bunny rabbit on stage doing the YMCA at one point. And confetti and fireworks (I happen to like fluttery shiny things), so it was alllll good.
    My necks still kinda hurts!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

girl bought a ticket off a guy with one leg at the point last nite......for €60!

I know someone who gave that guy the actual price of the ticket and then ran off. Genevieve if anyone remembers her!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭:D mags :D

I couldnt go. Mocks. Leaving cert. Hate you all. Grr. rrr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

I feel your pain Mags!!

ha mocks! ha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

But mocks means no proper school. Ever since them, I've not done any work at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

ha mocks! ha
    Wait til next year Matthew, when you're doing your mocks and I'm in college, then we'll see who's laughing.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

:D mwuahahaha!!
    i got the tix the night before the gig, but they were seated tix but i managed to get a pit pass and was right up the front for all of green day!!!!!!!
    so ya see dreams do come true. :D

Caoimhe wrote:
    Wait til next year Matthew, when you're doing your mocks and I'm in college, then we'll see who's laughing.....

I'll still be laughing. Just an insane i hate mocks laughter!

Advertisement