Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penguin gets car serviced

Options
  • 18-11-2000 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

A penguin left his car in a garage and went off to get some fishsticks and icecream to eat while waiting. When he went back into the garage, wiping his beak, he met the mechanic who said "You must have blown a seal!" The penguin blushed and said "Oh no, it was just icecream!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

GROWN ;(

John

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

ROFL-Nice one tongue3.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

********... crap joke man... I mean... kudos, and all that, for joining recently as you did... to this fine community of minds and mentalities... but ... well... keep trying smile.gif

(says he after 7 pints...)

... but over 900 posts... I guess

bard2.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

but which of us will get to 1k first?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

i reckon it will be me,
    hmm only 22 more

Advertisement