Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know any good Kung Fu or Kenpo clubs in Dublin?

• 31-01-2005 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I abit of Taekwon-do and Kung Fu when I was a kid. And now I've taken martial arts back up again now that I'm in college. I'm doing Kickboxing and abit of Taekwon-do and I tried abit of Capeoira for awhile.
    Anyway I was thinking about doing a new style, perferably something which uses weapons like Kung Fu or Kenpo since I mostly done Hand and foot techniques.
    So any body know any good clubs, perferably in south Dublin area or the Dublin city centre.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭Colm_OReilly

Hi Ingsoc,

Welcome to boards.ie!

As for Kung Fu Paul Moran, who posts here, teaches Kung Fu out in Blackrock area. Check out his website, www.ymaa.ie

With regards to trying out a new style, have you considered mine? ;) The grappling styles might go nicely with your striking.

Take Care,
    Colm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

theres a wing chun class and a southern mantis study group in molesworth hall off just off grafton street, also hitty sticks if you like weapons ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭dabhal

Hi Ingsoc,

With regards to trying out a new style, have you considered mine? ;) The grappling styles might go nicely with your striking.

Take Care,
    Colm

Shocking abuse of posting there Colm :D We should report you to our new moderator :D Only kidding don't ban me. please, I have a wife and kids, won't somebody please think of the children :o nice mod

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭Colm_OReilly

dabhal wrote:
    Shocking abuse of posting there Colm :D We should report you to our new moderator :D Only kidding don't ban me. please, I have a wife and kids, won't somebody please think of the children :o nice mod

*grabs Dabhal and pushes him into a locker*
    You just watch yourself Dabhal, first chance I get, it's bye-bye time :D

Gotta stop watching cop shows!

Peace and Love Y'All,
    Colm

Advertisement