Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mock predictions...

Options
  • 31-01-2005 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭

Oh it's that time of year. For some, the mocks start this week - for others, they start in the coming weeks. Regardless of that - the question that is begging to be asked now is: What do you think you'll get in the mock?

Feel free to post your predictions in the nice poll - then, when you get them, see how close your prediction was :).

Best of luck!

How many points in the 'Mocks'? 20 votes

0-100
    0% 0 votes
    100-200
    0% 0 votes
    200-300
    0% 0 votes
    300-400
    10% 2 votes
    400-500
    50% 10 votes
    500-600
    40% 8 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

300 - 400.

I'm trying for 480 in the LC but the mock markers are bastards, so I'm not expecting higher then 400 in the mocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Good stuff...good to see you're looking at it more pragmatically than optimistically, like some (myself included perhaps)!

Best of luck Ox :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Im in the high 200's Id say. Im hoping to bring that up near 400 mark for the real thing though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 cece1986

did leaving cert last year and got 440 in real thing but got 460 in mocks stupid easy biology paper in mocks caused all the probs so be careful and good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

cece1986 wrote:
    did leaving cert last year and got 440 in real thing but got 460 in mocks stupid easy biology paper in mocks caused all the probs so be careful and good luck
    Oh sweet Jesus, Im F*cked :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

youre predicting high! Mabye boards.ie has a higher average IQ than the average IQ for everybody?

Advertisement