Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for contract web developer

Options
  • 31-01-2005 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

I got a great response for this! I have enough to work with now!! Thx All :)

Hi all,

I checked the charter and it doesn't say anything about offering work and I remember seeing others posting job offers here. However, if I am wrong Mods, sorry and please delete! ;) Anyway....

I'm looking for a web developer that I can pass a lot of work onto. Would mainly be asp web development, ms sql database development and some designing! It would work on a repeat contract basis so I would need someone who is generally "available", e.g. is working for themselves / not working full time / or can handle a lot of extra work.

Work will be setting up content management system websites, configuring online stores, developing web applications, etc.

If anyone is interested in this, please PM me for more details. I'm looking for someone, maybe around the Dublin area and surrounding counties but further a field is no problem... as long as you have broadband! :)

Where else is a good place to find developers for repeat contract work, without going to the job recruitment sites?

Thx,

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

No Problem with "looking for" posts as long as they are somewhat detailed.

I would suggest you post on the WORK forum as well, SOC>>Work.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭DJB

LoLth wrote:
    No Problem with "looking for" posts as long as they are somewhat detailed.

I would suggest you post on the WORK forum as well, SOC>>Work.

Cheers lolth... will post there too but figured this was best place to post.

Thx :)

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭DJB

I........am.......job
    huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

no, he....be.....troll...

deleted.

Advertisement