Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Point of Existence problem

Options
  • 31-01-2005 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

I downloaded and installed this the other day.(2.0 full patch + the 2.1 incremental patch)

Basically when I'm loading a level it minimises. I can still hear the loading music but I have to check to see when it's loaded as it won't open itself.

Any ideas how I get around that issue?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Von Manstein

Perhaps try holding down ALT + TAB. Pressing tab chases to the varoius proramms running on your system..... I gues you could use this to get back in BF. Also try shutting down all unnessacary "owner" programms in task manager. I know RUNDLL32 has given me a lot of problems before

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Tbh Bull I'd say your best bet is to do a full reinstall,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Actually it ends up that it was my folding@home that was causing the problem. For some reason it doesn't assign the right priority to Vietnam. Thanks for the help anyways

Advertisement