Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA SA player in freak accident with a plane!

Options
  • 31-01-2005 12:05pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://daemlich.net/4956

God only knows if they put this in on purpose!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Ahaha... that's pretty good.

tbh, that's the first time I've seen GTA:SA moving (holding out for the always-superiour PC version :p ). Looks lurvly.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

That's just reminding me I still have to finish flying school, dam circle airstrip.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Quality.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭ViperVenoM

heh heh!

even though ive finished with SA thats made me quite tempted to go back on it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

that is ****ing brilliant. haha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Dancing_Priest

They must have coded it in intentionally, a few weeks ago I was taking a sanchez up the mountain when a plane just swept down and made mincemeat out of me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Similar thing happened to me. Was driving up to the Big Ear to get the Sandking up there when a plane fell out of the sky and exploded just narrowly missing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

Similar thing happened to me too, was in downtown San Fiero when out of nowhere a plane comes crashing down into the road blowing up like 20 cars, was so weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

It means you saved after using a cheat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

lol.i saw that clip somewhere else.....gamefaqs.com i think. Funny stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I think it just goes to show the magnificence of the game when you can be driving along and have a random plane fall out of the sky and hit you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

twas very funny, i heard if you cheat in the next GTA Rockstar come to your house and sodomise your pets
    dont cheat kids!

Advertisement