Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live and Broadband in Dublin

• 31-01-2005 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

I'm looking into connecting to Xbox Live, however I need a broadband provider... I know that xbox live does not support AOL BB connection, so I guess my question is : "Has anyone else got Xbox Live and which BB provider are you using?"

Any advise would be greatly welcomed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

it def works with ntl cos it's on their site:
    http://www.ntl.com/locales/ie/en/athome/xbox.html

would assume it works with the others as well :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

It works well with both Eircom home broadband and Esat. I have heard not so well on Clicksilver tho. I have played it on both Eircom and Esat with no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭T17cH

Xbox live works wit nearly all bb suppliers but its not to reliable on a 256k line but any 512 line should do and xbox live works perfectly with aol broadband i no the xbox website says it dont but iv setup hundreds of xboxs on aol

Advertisement