Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

r u using Wacom pad with photoshop?

Options
  • 31-01-2005 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭

What would be right size /model of the pad for light photoshop work?

Just looking to buy used Wacom pad as generally they are very pricey but not sure which from previous models would be OK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

I'm currently using an Intuos3 A5 size with Photoshop 7 and Illustrator 10.

I'd highly recommend one as it'll save you loads and loads of design time, it's really amazing :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

Wow, twice the resolution of Intuos2 > I think A5 will be my choice too as it's not too small but doesn't take half of your desk space either.

Did you get this in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Ratchet wrote:
    I think A5 will be my choice too as it's not too small but doesn't take half of your desk space either.

Exactly my thinking, it's so slimline too you wouldn't even know it's sitting on your desk. It's very modern decor :cool:
    Ratchet wrote:
    Did you get this in Ireland?

The cheapest price I found was on www.computeruniverse.net (German site). Don't buy direct from Wacom, there a complete rip! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Gr1f

I have a A6 intuos2 for sale if you'd like it let me know.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=222881

Advertisement