Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RE: MEGADETH Dublin Date Tomorrow Night (Tuesday)

Options
  • 31-01-2005 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

From mcd.ie, in case any of ye are still stuck...

MEGADETH
    DUBLIN’S AMBASSADOR THEATRE
    Tomorrow Night, Tuesday February 1st ’05.

In order to combat ticket touts a very limited number of production holds have just been released for tomorrow night's MEGADETH show at The Ambassador Theatre in Dublin.

Tickets are priced €41.50 (inc. booking fee) and are available now from Ticketmaster and usual outlets nationwide.

Please note: this is a STRICTLY Over 18s show, as stated on the ticket.
    ID Essential.

Ticketholders are advised to carry valid ID (Passport, Drivers Licence, Garda Age Card) with them as ID will checked on the night.

Tomorrow Night’s Special Guests are, one of the pioneering British metal bands, DIAMOND HEAD.

Doors open at 7.30pm.

Over 18s, ID Essential.

www.megadeth.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

That simply has to be one of the best gigs I have ever attended. Dave Mustaine has to be one of the best guitar players ever seen on a stage.

Wasn't massively overawed by Diamond Head but it was great to hear them play the old numbers that Metallica covered such as "Helpless", "Am I Evil" and "The Prince".

Was it just me or did anyone else that Megadeth's new stuff just isn't half as hard hitting as all their pre-Youthanasia music???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Two words....Ha and Ha!

Advertisement