Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REQUEST - Not So Expensive Doctor in de City

• 31-01-2005 6:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭

As I'm no longer a registered student, I cannot avail of UCC's health service. So now I'll have to fork out to see a doctor. Can anyone recommend a decent doctor in the city centre-ish (or out the mardyke, victoria, wilton) who doesn't charge a fortune?

I'm looking to get a prescription renewed which is going to cost around E50 before the doctor, so I'm just trying to save a few bob

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

dudara wrote:
    As I'm no longer a registered student, I cannot avail of UCC's health service. So now I'll have to fork out to see a doctor. Can anyone recommend a decent doctor in the city centre-ish (or out the mardyke, victoria, wilton) who doesn't charge a fortune?

I'm looking to get a prescription renewed which is going to cost around E50 before the doctor, so I'm just trying to save a few bob
    Hey there's a Dr. Der Moloney on Patrick Street.. he does a student rate, and doesn't ask for proof.. but either way I'm sure he's more reasonable than €50. The entrance is just beside the Chemist.. the one beside Marks and Spencers.. can't remember the name of it! but he is really nice and has great working hours too. Hope this helps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Cheers, that's great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

I can recommend him too.. well, at least my daughter goes to him and never stops telling us how good he is. not one of those guys who just wants to scribble a prescription and have a hand out for the money.

Advertisement