Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multi Theft Auto 0.5

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

right i've got it installed how the **** do i play it? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

did the fix the cheating bugs?
    a LOT of people used to cheat, thats why i stopped playing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

The trick to that is going into heavily monitored servers but from what i have seen since the latest version was released 2 days ago its a lot more secure and clans are always heavy on cheaters so go into a public clan server like my clans ([DNA]'s 1)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

This doesn't work for me. Tells me "Invalid Executable". Is this because I'm probably the only person with a legal copy of GTA3 using the mod? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

hey im not gonna lie, i dont have an original copy because my pc was too slow and i got a ps2 by the time vice came out, but i regret it now.
    dang.

although my cappy laptop shared g card wont support a higher res so bleh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

seamus wrote:
    This doesn't work for me. Tells me "Invalid Executable". Is this because I'm probably the only person with a legal copy of GTA3 using the mod? :D
    same problem here seamus :( cheers for the help jakkass, tried reinstalling it about 10 times and sit still give me invalid executable

i kno know wot ur problem is for GTA3 u need a nocd with 1.1 or a 1.1 patch
    and you need to reset your directories before playing thats why it doesnt work click the options tag and then go to reset directories press start game again and then select your gta3.exe or gtavc.exe and it will start.
    If any more problems ask on irc.multitheftauto.com

I was getting those errors too then i just kept retrying and eventually it worked. The is a bit buggy. And is it always in foggy mode? And fs it looks crap when your in a heli ultrapop-up. anyway to solve any of these things?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

just re-point it to the gta-vc.exe a few times and it will work

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

stevenk wrote:
    just re-point it to the gta-vc.exe a few times and it will work
    I tried about 20 times and no joy.

I'll get my hands on the nocd crack, and see.

• Advertisement

Its not really what i thought it would be. As someone said it is very empty with out people and cars there. Maybe sa for the pc will have an official multiplayer?

no online gamemode for GTA could possibly synch all the pedestrians every one would crash and if you look theres plenty of cars if u learn where they are

i only play GTAVC stunt and GTA3 Shoreside Vale at the moment stunt is fun as they added the RC cars and shoreside vale is a kickass DM with flamer and more weapons than VC so i recommend playing it on either of those modes and the bugginess is soon to be resolved as they are making a 0.5.1 bug fix for the game as they did with 0.4 so the bugs will be fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

its still so buggy though. numerous times i've blown up a vehicle on my screen only to find its perfectly intact on someone else's. also i can kill another player but he can be running around fine on his! with no health lost.

if you're a passenger on a bike you can lean from side to side but the other player sees none of it.

quarry read wot i said they are releasing 0.5.1 to correct errors as they do in every release this is not a stable version as yet ;)

Advertisement