Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No change I See

• 31-01-2005 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

Alright I know I'm not liked here so I'll cut to the point.
    I come back after a long absence and what do I see but 2 yes count them two threads dedicated to the only Girl that uses this.
    Now I'm not one to judge ,previous threads excluded but come on people!!!!!!!!!!!
    It does seem a bit you know now I'm not going to use the word but come on!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Ah dave calm urself.. There's a good few girls that post here. Those threads are about how one of them spams and annoys us. Read them before chipping in the 10 assumptions into that stone tablet you have there..
    Now I'm not one to judge
    If you say so :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

you continue to prove my point.

Regardless what about all the other girls who post here as dec said? u might insult them refer'n to em as a guy...heck there is a thread around here somewhere on "the hot one"'s love life :p

(i said i'd use it.)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i am teh sex..... tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

i heard womens nipples are fun - if i leave the internet they say i might one day touch them.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭fade

em, just out of curiosity, why does it matter if they are girls or not?

p.s agent smith, i suppose you are teh l337 h4x0r too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

just out of curiosity....?????????????????????????????????????????????/

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭fade

yea, just out of curiosity. i mean, if you know someone purely by text on a screen, why does it matter wat sex they are, bar the obvious, i mean, there are alot of better ways to get to know someone, especially if you want to get into their pants.

in my youth i would occasionally go to chat rooms ( i have now seen the light and despise theese things, except irc, whihci only hate less) and i really thought it sad to see how much a/s/l bull**** went on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

this thread takes a whole new meaning to pointless.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement