Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway - Contract Web Developer

Options
  • 31-01-2005 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Similar post to DJB’s (nods to DJB for the line or two).

I'm looking for a Galway based reliable web developer that I can work with on an ongoing contractual basis.

This would be for a repeat contract basis so I would need someone who is generally "available", e.g. is working for themselves / not working full time.

Work will be setting up content management systems, configuring online stores, developing the usual web applications, etc.

I would like to go the PHP/MYSQL route but would also like to here from anyone available.

Essential Criteria
    • Demonstrable experience developing web applications (URLs etc.)
    • Strong understanding of XHTML / CSS & willingness to build pixel perfect accessible, standards compliant sites.
    • An Interest in design and multimedia.

Desirable Criteria
    • Client-facing skills/experience.
    • Linux systems administration, MySQL, PHP.
    • Knowledge of Actionscript

If anyone is interested in this, please email me for more details (email on website: thedesigntribe.com). I'm looking for someone, around the Galway area and surrounding counties - this is a necessity as I believe you can't beat the auld face-to-face meetings. I can provide a desk & connection in Galway City centre if necessary.

Ivan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭DJB

I can't believe you stole my lines!!! I had them copyrighted!!! lol :)

I got a great response from Dublin area so I hope you get the same. I like your site a lot by the way. It's pretty nifty!!! :) Especially like the ticks on the dropdown menu to tell me that I've been to a certain page. Nice little feature!

Best o' luck!

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Very nice site indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭thedesigntribe

Cheers

Advertisement