Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterfight

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I got aqueously assaulted before it started by two dastards. It looked like I pissed myself, was not too impressed. I had no intention of taking part. ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

doesnt matter. i went and looked for him and he's doing it for me. yahoo!!!!1. and in the interests of fairness, google,altavitsa and lycos also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

Heard waterfight being talked about on the strawberry alarm clock the other morning, and how was it possible for us to fail. Some 1st yt music student rang in to speak. How did we fail anyways? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Chick wrote:
    Heard waterfight being talked about on the strawberry alarm clock the other morning, and how was it possible for us to fail. Some 1st yt music student rang in to speak. How did we fail anyways? :rolleyes:

Well we needed over 900 people willing to get soaked on a cold day. Its not hard to see why we did... If it was in the summer it might be different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

i thought it failed because some people came with their own water baloons are started throwing them, and the ppl that were hit stormed the stock pile to get them back in retaliation. So it was impossible for everyone to line up in the grid for the gunniess book of records guys to count offically. it was chaos. bedlam. i wasn't there thou but that's what the boss man told me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Yeah I was looking out from the top of house 6 at about quarter past two and it looked like there was definitely enough people outside Rubrics to have broken the record. Niall had the whole thing organised but I think the temptation of thousands of water balloons just waiting to be used proved too great... plus all the people who brought their own...

Advertisement