Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comics for sale: Spider-man and Star Trek #1's

Options
  • 31-01-2005 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

This is my first post here so first of all, hello. I hope this isnt violating any of the boards rules but if it is feel free to take it down.

alright well i'm not a comic book collector or a fan of either of these, but i came across them a few years ago and I figured they would be worth some $$$. First I have an Amazing Spider-Man #1 Annual from 1964. It is in good condition, no tears, folds or missing pages. Second, I have a Star Trek #1 from 1967 which is also in very good condition. I'm not asking list prices on these cause I could really care less about either, just looking to sell them to someone who actually collects. Please feel free to E-Mail me with offers or questions.

Star Trek #1 1967
    Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1 1964

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Send PMs rather than replying here people.

Wu9lf it's always a good idea to read the charter before posting, but generally we allow people to put up a post if they're selling off their collection. We don't want it made a habit of people selling individual comics every week -- so it's really a 1 off.

Otherwise, there's a for sales section of boards.ie if it's going to be a regular thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Wu9lf

' wrote:
    [cEMAN**']Send PMs rather than replying here people.

Wu9lf it's always a good idea to read the charter before posting, but generally we allow people to put up a post if they're selling off their collection. We don't want it made a habit of people selling individual comics every week -- so it's really a 1 off.

Otherwise, there's a for sales section of boards.ie if it's going to be a regular thing.
    Sorry about that. It will definately not be a regular thing, I only have these 2 to sell. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

No problem :)

Well like I said - anybody looking for these send a PM to him

Advertisement