Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AIB aptitude test

• 31-01-2005 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭

Doing the aptitude test this friday for AIB.
    anyone know what its like?
    any help appreciated.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

What sort of role is it for? It might be different compared to other roles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

damnyanks wrote:
    What sort of role is it for? It might be different compared to other roles

probably, 'how to tell customers, AIB cannot do things real banks can' hehe

sorry about that.

Wish you all the best for the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Pm lenny the moderator of dance music and travel holidays he did it hehehehehhehehehhe

kdjac

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

I'm working for the Northern Bank atm, if it's anything like ours then it's things like being given numerical data in graphical form (pie charts etc) and being asked questions on these.
    We had a grammar/english test too.

They should send you out a sample paper with instructions on how to complete the paper.
    The main piece of advice I can give you is - don't pay any attention to how much of the test you've done, just concentrate on the answers of the ones you are doing.

S.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭isolde

check my reply to uberwolf's post about aptitudes tests probably about 2 weeks ago.. i did the BOI ones but im guessing theyre the same.

~ isolde.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Did the test today in Dublin.

I thought it was extremly hard. I had trouble figuring out the instructions let alone the answers. Got it done on time though.

The second and third parts were to do with number sequences. Not hard but it was one of those tests that unless you're a genius you'd never be able to finish.

There must be a couple of thousand people doing this test so I'm not too confident of getting in the top few percent. At least I gave it a lash and learned something anyway.

What pissed me off was as I was walking out the hall I overheard two examiners chatting away. One was telling how she prepared her younger brother on the test and told him what to do in all the different sections and what to expect.

Truely a case of not what you know but who you know. A bit unfair to anyone who doesn't have friends or family in Aib Human Resources.

Enough of me ranting. Good luck to anyone else who did the test.

Advertisement