Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biki War

• 31-01-2005 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Lads that BIKI WAR is ridiculous. Why don't ye try peace talks with the guy and he might cop on. His demands are'nt huge and he has promised to cop on.worth a shot??
    Post edited by Shield on

What war? Looks to me like one guy wasting a lot of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Lads that BIKI WAR is ridiculous. Why don't ye try peace talks with the guy and he might cop on. His demands are'nt huge and he has promised to cop on.worth a shot??

Is it actually you?

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

What's the biki war? Sounds a little dramatised?

edit: oh found stuff in the history. same old boring crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

it was only a matter of time before muppets like the maverick would wreck the wiki feature of boards.

this "biki war" of his is just attention whoring. boards.ie is not the only website on the internet, he misbhaved on boards and was banned, he should get over it.

they should [wiki]glenstal[/wiki] the likes of this maverick and the other bananayoghurt amongst the other muppets trying to wreck this site for everyone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 FluffyTeddybear

I am not the mav man. I am a moderate poster to this board( +300 posts) .This is an alias.

I introduced mav to these forums. I did not realise he would go nuts as he has. he came to me to be an intermediary.
    His demands are not that large. He would like reinstatement to the boards(also possibly his own forum) and in return he offers an apology and a promise to behave. I think it would be worth talking to him at least as I know he is a persistent ****er and could keep up this "war" for quite some time.

well you know the policy on multiple accounts

bye bye

Thats not avery helpful attitude. I came here trying to help. I'm on your side,and you throw it in my face like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

This is an alias.

Yes. Whatever

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

LOL this is that pathetic little loser who said he was leaving yet keeps coming back. He will get nothing except Dev pissed off and Dev is not a nice person when he gets pissed off. He gets very very creative :D

As for you I would cease using a duplicate account and either have the balls to post under you real nick. Of course I believe you are this twit posting under another alias.

Thats not avery helpful attitude. I came here trying to help. I'm on your side,and you throw it in my face like that?

if it isnt the ****ing dalai lama himself :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

I am not the mav man. I am a moderate poster to this board( +300 posts) .This is an alias.

I introduced mav to these forums. I did not realise he would go nuts as he has. he came to me to be an intermediary.
    His demands are not that large. He would like reinstatement to the boards(also possibly his own forum) and in return he offers an apology and a promise to behave. I think it would be worth talking to him at least as I know he is a persistent ****er and could keep up this "war" for quite some time.

So let me get this straight, person gets banned. Then in an effort to get unbanned said person deicides to petutlantly abuse an open network system to demand his unbanning. His friend in an effort to get him unbanned creates a new account (hows that for standing up for your mate) because you want to stand for him.

He is abusing a network behaving like a f*cking child and you think his demands are reasonable. Well screw him and his reasonable demands he's behaving like a spolit petulant child and deserves the bitch slapping the admins are going to lay on him, and you deserve to have both your accounts banned, boards.ie will hardly be the poorer for both your absences.

so thats the way its gonna be, is it? Fine,Fine,Fine. You had a shot at peace. And you failed to grasp a wonderful oppurtunity. shouldnt have expected any less from a bunch of C UNTS

It's like getting threatened by Albania. It's funny at first then you realise they think they are serious so then you just have to wait for the fantastic ass whupping thats about to be served up to a bunch of arrogant deluded ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Its the twit as I thought. LOL this is like a Knat declaring war on an Elephant !!! Pathetic !!!

Going to enjoy watching this one unfold :)

Alright I'm done. I've had my fun,and what fun it has been. I've got ye all wound up and wrapped around my little finger. Ye must live real fulfilling lives if an immature spoilt young whippersnapper like myself can cause such dicombobulation in your ranks. Enjoy cleaning up the crap i took on BIKI btw. I wont be back this time but mark my words, ye will remember me.

PS maybe the mods here should be more vigilant.I should have been banned ages ago

sincerely
    a malevolent spoilt 17 year old with nothing better to do

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

appeasement always works
    and no one else will try to do the same thing again , ever :rolleyes:
    the mavman wrote:
    I declare war on boards biki
    I am going to destroy Biki in retaliation for my banning. Feel my wrath CUN TS
    wiki's are fragile organic things - breaking them is like burning manuscripts
    banning is much too good.

same old, same old inc. the trolling Yawn

Alright I'm done. I've had my fun,and what fun it has been. I've got ye all wound up and wrapped around my little finger. Ye must live real fulfilling lives if an immature spoilt young whippersnapper like myself can cause such dicombobulation in your ranks. Enjoy cleaning up the crap i took on BIKI btw. I wont be back this time but mark my words, ye will remember me.

PS maybe the mods here should be more vigilant.I should have been banned ages ago

sincerely

I'm just killing time till my girlfriend finishes watching the OC and then I get laid, an experience you are so far far far away from experiencing......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

The free nations of the west will never give into terrorist demands.

I've got ye all wound up and wrapped around my little finger

Yeah. See us tremble..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

1.jpg
    Only by cutting off the many heads of the infidel establishment will we bring the imperialist serpent to its knees.
    That is why we the International Revolutionary Jihad For The Liberation Of The Islamic State Of Connemara must kill .......Ricky gervais

2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Oh I recognise you now. You're the chappie who puts the spaces in the middle of the bold words.

You're of no consequence. Sorry dude but we've had a few assholes who were actually worth the trouble of noticing. You on the other hand are not.

sceptre wrote:
    Oh I recognise you now. You're the chappie who puts the spaces in the middle of the bold words.

You're of no consequence. Sorry dude but we've had a few assholes who were actually worth the trouble of noticing. You on the other hand are not.

If i'm of no consequence and not worth the trouble of noticing, then why have you taken time out of your hectic life to post a reply about me in the wee hours???? It must be because you NOTICED me!!!!!!!!!!!

Jokes on you square

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

he recognised you too :)

wh00t!

If i'm of no consequence and not worth the trouble of noticing, then why have you taken time out of your hectic life to post a reply about me in the wee hours???? It must be because you NOTICED me!!!!!!!!!!!

Jokes on you square

compare his one post to your seven posts (oh and the one in the prison forum) along with all the wiki entries

now whose the square, you square :D

Jokes on you square

OMG...are we back in 1950's America?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

*shrug* The guy is an attention whore. The more you keep replying the more he gets his jollies from it. Best to just lock the the thread or ignore it. He is really not worth the effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

You realise the admins have your email addresses right kid?

You do realise that the admins also must get a lot of spam mail owing to their boards.ie email addresses being publicly available. Now, put 2 and 2 together and kiss your email goodbye.

And I'm guessing that's the least of your worries if you continue to piss off a forum with thousands of regular users, a large number of us that contribute time and/or money to the success of the site?

Turn up at the next boards beers kid, I fúckin dare ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Sleepy wrote:
    Turn up at the next boards beers kid, I fúckin dare ya.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

well you know the policy on multiple accounts

bye bye
    You mean they have one now? Because the last time I asked I got the impression that they didn't really care about it... Frowned upon yes, but not a case of an instant ban...