Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biki War

Options
2»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Ah Sleepy, bad move.
    That's the kind of stuff we're supposed to slag the muppets over.

"COME AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE, NERD"
    "...err, are you some sort of retard?"
    "ME AND MY MATES WILL KICK THE ***** OUT OF YOU!!!!11!"
    "Ah, right so... well, I don't expect I shall be turning up for that; feel free to remain a social reject and go collect scrap metal and loose tin for your living though."

In fact, we can see many examples going back to the times of lore, when the wizardfolk and elvenkind ruled boards, and creatures of which the likes thou hast never laid thy gaze upon roamed the server(singular)...
    From such has the great Muppet Age of boards.ie become famous amongst old timers. You will see references here and there, rumours of a shadow in the software, whispers of a nameless queer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 FluffyTeddybear

I see some stalinist revisionism going on in nBIKI now. Wiping me from the history books so future free thinkers cannot be inspired eh? Truly pathetic.
    What are ye afraid of? That people will finally realise that a lot of the Mods/Thought police are power tripping little Fuhrers who send anything they don't agree with or that offends their ultra PC sensiblities. I notice that any post that is even vaguely pro-american or pro Bush is usually rebuked or deleted.
    A forum for free speech indeed.

Oh and thanks for the invo to boards beer. No doubt you attend karate classes twice a week and intended to try out your pathetic "moves" on me. Nevertheless I may take up your offer. I have some stink bombs at home which would be perfect for an anonymous stink attack. Taking the war into the real worls as such now that I have declared a temporary cease fire on the net. Thanks for the idea SLEEPY!! Remember me when you smell the rotten eggs!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I see primary school has finished for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

a stink bomb attack. really now, a stink bomb attack. If you knew half the people on these boards you'd realise they are impervious to all forms of body odour, real and artificial. Just go away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 FluffyTeddybear

Go away? Why don't ye just ban me ,ye f ucking tools . Thats all ye have to do. Ban me and I will be gone. I cannot be bothered registering for yet another e-mail address to keep this charade going. CHRISTIANITY IS SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHE RELIGIONS(ESPECIALLY ISLAM AND JUDAISM -2 crocks of shi t if ever i nsaw one)
    I think ye secretly like me! Ye like the **** i cause and ye like being pushed around and called names. Probably reminds ye all of yer youth. Ye passive ****ers. What are ye BUDDHISTS? BERTIE WAS RIGHT TO LET THE US ARMY USE SHANNON
    BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! **** IRAQ
    REMEMBER ME WHEN I AM GONE
    VIVA BUSH VIVA BUSH VIVA BUSH KICK THEIR ASS TKE THEIR GAS

USA USA USA USA USA

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Oh shut up.

Sorry about that lads, I had more important things to take care of.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bubbbles

The Mavrick -
    Since i have no use for them now I'm willing to offer you something you may be interested in obtaining. My boards.ie txt file

Nearly 170 accounts with 0 posts
    20 with more than 5 and less than 100 posts
    2 with 500+ posts
    1 with 2000+ posts

Each account was created using various proxies and a clean unique domain/addy e-mail a/cs which where only accessed via proxy also. The mail accounts will also been thrown in.

<edit> we won't mention figures here, needless to say its about 1/2 days average wage <edit> which I'll donate to boards.ie pop a mail to bubbles@iol.ie if you're interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Email sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

FFS Bubbs you should sell that on ebay :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

mycroft wrote:
    I'm just killing time till my girlfriend finishes watching the OC and then I get laid, an experience you are so far far far away from experiencing......

Boasting, about what you'll do to your "girlfriend", on the internet, to a malevolant 17 yr old?

That'll show him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Somebody asked me to remember them but for the life of me I can't remember who...

Probably bubbles.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Oh and thanks for the invo to boards beer. No doubt you attend karate classes twice a week and intended to try out your pathetic "moves" on me. Nevertheless I may take up your offer. I have some stink bombs at home which would be perfect for an anonymous stink attack. Taking the war into the real worls as such now that I have declared a temporary cease fire on the net. Thanks for the idea SLEEPY!! Remember me when you smell the rotten eggs!

Hahahahhahaha. Stink bombs? Are you 17 or 12? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I have an idea what the rest of you think about Bubbs or maverick but to be honest I find his posts very amusing and a bit of a character on boards I know its a bit childish but but I think his post are funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

bubbbbbbbbbles - did you use a script to make those accounts?

seems like otherwise it'd be a staggering amount of work.

Advertisement