Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dull Forum

Options
  • 31-01-2005 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭

Why is this forum so DULL?

Nobody posts here, why? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

this forum was due for preliminal closure until now! your post brought up the numbers and will allow it to stay open a while longer.
    </sarc>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭shelly04

midlands is a dump

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Geepers, look at the MID-WEST forum!

2002 was the last time someone posted in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

well if you want the forum to be busy then encourage people to reply to your posts by giving them more than "this forum is dull " to reply to.

one more thing the last post in the mid west forum was NOT in 2002

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=201167

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

The midwest forum has like 10 posts in the last 6 months, thats pretty damn dull!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

most of the people posting there will probably be from Limerick City so the y post in the Limerick City Forum. the midlands does not have any city subfora

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

but it does have some fair sized towns that added together is a fair sized peopluation.
    Add Tullamore, portlaoise, mullingar and athlone together and you have a fair few people.
    I suppose most stuff is covered in other forums and if there is any local things going on people tend to find out about local things on the local papers

You should have a raffle! Every one who posts in this forum gets entered into a free draw for a ........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Danno wrote:
    You should have a raffle! Every one who posts in this forum gets entered into a free draw for a ........

a day out at the beach

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭shelly04

Occidental wrote:
    a day out at the beach
    LOL :D

• Advertisement

:) Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭dts

I have only lived in Mullingar for eight months but like the area. If you think this is bad you should try living down in Lucan. Now that a dump!
    Only one grumble we need a drive through MacD's, there is no where to park if you just want to pick up a burger.
    Oh and a BnQ would be nice as well :confused:

ah sure its not bad, i mean sure instead of going to work etc, we just go "cow-tipping" all day long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

Tullamore isn't the worst of towns, there's just not much happening. Can't vouch for the rest of the midlands but I reckon it's all much the same.

Yup, quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Poz3D

OK, I'll give ye something to talk about. What do you think of Athlone's You're A Star duo, Donna & Joseph McCaul. Do you think they'll make it to Eurovision? Have you voted for them? (Or do you even watch the show?) I'm throwing them a vote every week because I'm in the same school as Joe. It'd be cool to see them winning it for the Midlands :)

aye, i'd back them now that Louraine Maher is gone

wow this thread about this forum being dull has the highest number of posts in the forum! except for stickys obv.

That becuase we are bored rather than the fourm being boreing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

That sister/brother thing is really creepy-its like Frank and Nancy Sinatra when they sang "something stupid" or whatever that song is.I can see the headlines now "Your a Star incest horror- D'Arcy flees Christian mobs".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

"Your a Star incest horror- D'Arcy flees Christian mobs".

Down the river in a speedboat, while the masses wait with their crossbows at Shannonbridge.

Can you imagine them doing "Wild Dances" :D:D

Poor little Joe trying to lift yer one up... :o

Advertisement