Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Speed Trap

Options
  • 01-02-2005 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,
    Going Northbound on the M50 between Finglas N2 exit and Ballymun exit I saw a parking place on the left with a sign saying Garda cars only, might be parking place for speed trap, or maybe Batmans hideout!!! watch out

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

They are putting these on all motorways (they have been in active operation on the M1 for quite a while).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

yea but I've still to see them being used once, normally their hiding elsewhere

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I have seen them on the M1 a few times sitting there. It is a great place for them to pull over and sleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭edmund_f

kbannon wrote:
    I have seen them on the M1 a few times sitting there. It is a great place for them to pull over and sleep!

funny because it is true!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Over the last 8 months or so, they have been errected along parts of the M50, from The Spawell interchange on both carraiges heading North.

No squad car seen on them though, and i travel the M50 daily.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

There are loads of them on the M7 and they make regular use of them. Heading southbound the one near the Portlaoise/N8 exit is always in use. Beware!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭the evil belly

they're on the cork dublin road between mitchelstown and cashel and the new ballincollig bypass. yet to see them being used though

Advertisement