Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor coverage

Options
  • 01-02-2005 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭

I'm looking to switch to Meteor & was wondering if someone could tell me if their coverage is any good in Longford?? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

I believe it works in Longford Town, but anywhere in the south of the county is crap and I can't see the Leitrim/Cavan borders being much better.

I should point out that both O2 and Vodafone are also fairly crap in many parts of Longford.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

meteor is great just not at the weekends :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

I though they were getting covrage through the o2 network, basicly if you get covered by o2 you get coverage by meteor. Could be completly wrong but just heard that on the grape vine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭dts

O2 and meteor are completly seperate. Meteor works well in Mullingar. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

You might get good coverage if you let them install a mast on your house. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

TomTom wrote:
    I though they were getting covrage through the o2 network, basicly if you get covered by o2 you get coverage by meteor. Could be completly wrong but just heard that on the grape vine

In places where they do not yet have coverage, yes. You "roam" onto O2.
    meteor.ie wrote:
    In parts of Counties Kerry, Donegal, Mayo, Cavan, Sligo, Leitrim, Limerick, Galway, Cork, Roscommon, Longford & Clare we have signed a coverage agreement with O2 to enable us to offer our customers national coverage today while we are still building out our own network, which of course we will continue to do.

Advertisement