Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EVERYONE MUST READ THIS!!! - the ground rules (for those that need reminding).

Options
  • 08-12-2000 11:26pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads - I don't edit/delete things very often - the last occasion - I think it was pretty obvious why (to those who saw it). To anyone who saw it and was offended, I’m very sorry, but I was completely snowed under at work over the last couple of days and hadn’t an opportunity to have a look at the board.

Now. If I delete/modify something, I expect it to stay that way. I don't want to see it posted again further down the thread or in a new one, OK?

I don't like locking threads as I think discussion is good, but I will start if this continues.

OK? I'm not gonna get heavy handed on the guilty party - you know who you are. Just don't do it again.

I enjoy reading (and having a good chuckle at) the things that get posted on the board, so I get quite annoyed when (on a very small number of occasions) I have to edit/delete something.

Everyone just behave and thing's will continue the way they are!

Rules for posting on this board:
    • Please use your head
      don't post something you know will really offend.
    • If you think the topic is acceptable, but feel some may not be pleased, then put a warning in the topic
    • Please post links to pictures and not the pictures themselves as it annoys people when they have to download big pics.
    • Cop on and suitable warnings are to be issued with pics as well!
    • If you've been offended by something, DO NOT FLAME the person who posted. Mail me kharn@castlebar.ie and I'll look into the problem. If you can't get a hold of me - try Cloud, DeVore or Regi (they're the only other's who can modify the board).

OK – I’m locking this thread because I only want people to read it and understand it. Any questions, email me and I’ll try to clarify as best I can.

Thanks for your time and enjoy!

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement