Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with gameplay

Options
  • 01-02-2005 2:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi. Got myself the Joytech PS2 to USB Controller Converter today from play.com.

a)My MAIN problem is during gameplay my player decides to do a Zidane like spin (the player rotates fully while his foot is on the ball) on the ball (though the ball goes the same direction) even when I'm not wanting the player to do this. Plus it seems to happen randomly i.e. it doesnt need the same joypad keys pressed to so this. Its getting on my nervers extremely. Is it a PES4 bug or what?

b)I did have problems with the joypad at the start ('start' button was actually the triangle, right pad button was going left and a few other buttons didnt corespond) and had to set them in the game settings. I felt I shouldnt have needed to do this.

c)Plus I cant navigate the menus in PES4 properly with the joypad- have to use the keyboard.

I read on the net that the software with the Joytech adaptor isnt the best and not to use it.

Any help/advice guys. Cheers! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

You probably haven't set up your analog sticks correctly..

go into your pes4 directory and set it up with the settings.exe thats there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Dont use the software just use Windows native HID drivers , and do as drake says, reason the Zidane thing happening is cos the 2nd analog isnt cailbrated thus game is getting inputs from it and doing that useless but cool looking move.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Gory Greg

:D That seems to have worked! Seems I had the y and x axis config to the button pads instead of buttons corresponding to them! DOH!

Cheers, Drake! LOVE YOU!!!! LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!!! :p:D:)

EDIT: And Kdjac- yer not bad either! :p

Advertisement