Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Send your letter to Santa

Options
  • 08-12-2000 7:24pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Send your letter to santa here.

[This message has been edited by MiCr0 (edited 11-12-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭dogs

See what ColdFusion does to your brain ?
    Exactly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Ho ho hello there JAG,
    Wow, my little friend, that was a wonderful wish list you sent me! And by e-mail too!
    Do you know what JAG? Not so long ago, there weren't any kids like you. Because nobody even knew what e-mail was! And that meant that my poor postman had to carry sacks and sacks of handwritten letters through the driving snow and all the way up to my house in the North Pole!

So you can imagine how delighted he is now that my elves have made a special computer for me and kids like you, JAG, are clever enough to send me e-mails!

Of course, I'm Santa Claus so I already knew how smart you are! You see, my lucky little elves spend the whole year traveling all around the world to watch children like you ... and then, at Christmas time, I ask them to whisper into my ear and tell who's been nice and who's been naughty!

And when they were in Ireland this year, they took a trip to Crackwhore row and found out that you, JAG, have been a very good boy indeed! So if you take care to be in bed by 10.00 p.m., I'll do my best to make sure there'll be a spanking-new My own bítch under your tree when you wake up! In fact, I'm going to tell my helpers to get to work on it straight away, and I'll ask Rudolph to make room for it in the sledge.

What's that Rudolph? Oh yes, don't forget to leave your stocking out where I can see it. I hope it's big enough to hold Another bítch.

Of course, I hope you know that by the time we squeeze down your chimney, we 'll be very tired from visiting so many children like you, in so many different countries, and with so many heavy presents ... which is why I'm really looking forward to munching all that sausage in batter you've so kindly promised to leave out for me! And don't forget about the absinthe because we're going to be very thirsty too!

Rudolph is a very wise reindeer and he never drinks alcohol when he's flying so I'm glad to hear you'll be leaving him some squirrels. By the by, how did you know my favourite food and drink? I can't think of anything better than sausage in batter washed down with some absinthe.

Now I'm going to tell you something that not many people know JAG: Rudolph and I love giving out presents, but whenever we have to go dashing around on an empty stomach, we get all mixed-up and end up giving people the wrong things by accident!

Of course, sometimes that means the kids get something even better than what they asked me for so they're very happy (but once we made a terrible mistake and gave a little boy like you a big box of school-books) He was very disappointed!

But that doesn't matter because I know you're very kind so you'll set aside a nice bit of sausage in batter for me. Crikey, I can't wait for Christmas! Can you?

Love santa
    </font>

Irelnad will never be the same
    For Free mail and stuff

smileysex5.gif
    c4.gif

[This message has been edited by [SN]JAG (edited 09-12-2000).]

Advertisement