Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker in Limerick or Clare

Options
  • 01-02-2005 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Does anyone know of a homegame in the Limerick area?

I run a home game, but in recent weeks we have lost most of the players as they no longer live in the area.

My preferences include Pot-Limit Omaha and No-Limit (or Pot-Limit) Hold'em. I'll play any size game.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.

0246026@student.ul.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Sorry I cant help FullShred but if anything gets off the ground let me know as I frequently work in Limerick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 FullShred

Ok so, I'll keep you posted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭doc71

Would be very interested in a texas holem game in Limerick. There seems to be nothing goin on here. Does anybody else have any info on tournaments homegames etc in the Limerick region

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Let me know too and I'll put it in the Calendar if its a regular event.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

There are two pubs in town that have regular games... I can't remember the names of the pubs but if you ask around in the city someone is bound to know. I never bothered going, we just played some home games instead. I've since moved to dublin so i dont know what the story is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 raptorirl1

The Killmurray Lodge has a o-liit hold'em game every Tuesday.

Advertisement