Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

World Cup 2006 tickets

• 01-02-2005 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

World cup tickets went on sale today, anyone bold enough? :) Tickets are drawn on a lottery basis as demand will no doubt outstrip supply, so it doesn't matter if you book now or Martch 31st, you still have the same chance of getting tickets. Tickets for Ireland's 3 group games cost €149 per person, if Ireland fail to qualify you get your money back (well at least most of it). You have to book with either a master card or bank transfer.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/tickets/taf.html

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Ok , me stupid , but which tickets should I be lloking for ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

sharkman wrote:
    Ok , me stupid , but which tickets should I be lloking for ?
    I've edited the link. Click on order tickets and its explained in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

There will be camp sites and large tv screens at all cities which have games, so buy a tent and go, a match ticket is a bonus :D

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

I shall be getting these for my birthday I reckon, my birthday is March 16th, probably get the folks to get me a tst-4 ticket, cos when we qualify we will most likely make it outta the group! After that, its lap of the gods for the team and a ticket i guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

I think I'll apply alright, it depends on how many I can get willing to go. Tbh, I reckon I'll probably travel even if I don't get a ticket before hand, you always have a chance of a ticket and it sounds like great craic just being there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement