Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merrion Freeroll last night

Options
  • 01-02-2005 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Anyone at the Merrion freeroll last night?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Skitbra

Ok so nobody was. Well I got to the final table and was just wondering if anyone here from boards was there to put a face on a name.Good fun. First time in the Merrion and I preferred it to the fitz but im sure thats because i did better there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Skitbra wrote:
    First time in the Merrion and I preferred it to the fitz but im sure thats because i did better there.

Blasphemy!!! ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

Are there any freerolls on in the merrion or fitz tonight? if not do ye know what is on? i was looking at the fitz site but i dont know if its up-to-date....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

This should have been stickied really - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=220863

Fitz - €20+€5, 3 rebuys (or 2 and 1 top-up) - 8.30 p.m. sharp.
    Merrion - €55+€5 - 1 rebuy or topup - 9 p.m.

Advertisement