Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Megadeth - tonight

Options
  • 01-02-2005 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

So who is dragging their asses to this gig - to see either Diamond Head or the mighty Megadeth

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Yup, I'll be there. Megadeth was the first gig I ever went to back in 1988, looking forward to seeing the new line up. Can't wait to see Diamond Head too, Am I Evil, Helpless, The Prince, It's Electric, Lightning To The Nations, bring it on! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

I'm there!
    Diamond Head and Megadeth - nice!- didnt think i'd make it to this one but got sorted at the last possible moment!

(cheers for the vital info Doc J ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

yyyyaaararrrrr megadeth!!
    id say this will be their last tour too....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

I'm going up to dubland in the next hour. Can't wait.

My friend who I'm going with managed to get a Meet and Greet pass for being a member of the Fanclub but they only gave him one, which is a bit of a bummer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

well for sh*ts and giggles I am going to Fibbers beforehand for beerage :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement