Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart shark

Options
  • 12-12-2000 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

smartshark.jpg

biggrin.gif

bard2.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

.Please post links to pictures and not the pictures themselves as it annoys people when they have to download big pics. by Rule of
    Lord Kharn.

[This message has been edited by Crash&Burn (edited 12-12-2000).]

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I think you've got me (Kharn) confused with Lord Khan - but Lord Kharn has a nice air about it... smile.gif

But - it's not a big picture (13 - 14K) so it's ok - anything above 30k should really be a link.

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kharn:

But - it's not a big picture (13 - 14K) so it's ok - anything above 30k should really be a link.
    </font>

Hehehe...

as a web designer, I'm conscious of file sizes. If t'were much bigger, - yeah - I would have posted a link.

Funny pic though, innit? wink.gif

bard2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

nothing wrong with that aside from the lack of humour :-) funny but not great sorry bard :-) seen too many farside strips ;-)

but the size is grand anything under 20k is grand as long as it isn't some hugh monochrome picture :-) 1024x800

Kharn does it annoy you too? why is it that know can get it right?
    lord kahn ... Heck I remember when you (plural) idiots kept for some reason thinking I was lorcan ... not sure who was insulted more there

but confusing me with Kharn?

granted lorcan lord khan sound roughly similar but Khan and KHARN? aside from the letter they don't really sound anything alike ... you pronouce the H in khan kHanbut it is subdued in Kharn K-arn

[This message has been edited by Lord Khan (edited 13-12-2000).]

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

SLAP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

lmao now that was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

LOL

Advertisement