Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Link for liverpool v charlton

• 01-02-2005 3:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

does anyone have a link to watch the game tonight online

thanks in advance

TL

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭kida

Not sure you will have any luck - it tends to be just the sky matches. On that topic anyoen know any good links to the Utd-Arsenal match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I'll post a great quality link to the Man U - Arsenal match 5 minutes before kick off. All you need is winamp. when thats installed paste the link in File -> add url. Remind me. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

www.freepremiership.com for the manure v arse game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N147699050201-0954.htm
    Liverpool FC tv

TONIGHT'S MATCH IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON .TV
    Liverpool's big match against Charlton, a game Steven Gerrard insists is a must-win match, will not be shown live on television or broadcast live on national radio. Live commentary, however, will be available on this website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

i have the eseason ticket but id love to watch it if possible and usually american or asian channels have it..

• Advertisement

eirebhoy wrote:
    I'll post a great quality link to the Man U - Arsenal match 5 minutes before kick off. All you need is winamp. when thats installed paste the link in File -> add url. Remind me. :)

Please do Eireboy - won't get out to the pub for this and the thought of missing it is driving me mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

as far as i know ESPN have it, and ESPNSTAR,

as far as i know ESPN have it, and ESPNSTAR,
    Did you ever get a good quality link from those though? Most of them buffer every 10 seconds and its hard to even get on in the first place. The link I'll post will most likely be Sky commentary and won't buffer at all. Its from the soccerstreams.com forum (they get posted just before kickoff).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

kida wrote:
    Please do Eireboy - won't get out to the pub for this and the thought of missing it is driving me mad.

Will be watching it in the comfort of my own home :)

I just noticed that the forum on soccerstreams has changed a lot and you can't say the word stream (it comes up as s*ream). This in an announcment on the site:
    As most of you know.

I have received an email from the FA.

I will not say what was in this letter until I receive a response from them later on.

A few "legal" grey areas are being cleared up. When we have them sorted that wonderful application should be back.

Till then please bare with us.

You know it makes sense! IMF

So, I haven't a clue if they'll be streaming the match now.

• Advertisement

did they post it?

Any minute now...

guess not :(

I haven't a cluw whats going on, this was the last update at 8.00:
    The match will 99.9% be shown... (I've left myself 0.1%, lol)

The links will be around any time now..

no probs

cheers Eireboy :D

if those are buffering try this one:
    http://208.53.170.193:5674/;Stream.nsv

If they're fine, leave them.

Advertisement