Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Actors in Cork...

• 01-02-2005 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Myself and a buddy are making a short movie, hopefully to be ready for entry to the Cork Film Festival 2005.

The script is written and we are scouting locations at the moment. What we don't have is actors. We don't want to go down the road of asking friends to do it so we are looking for aspiring actors who would be willing to work for the experience. We are looking for;

A boy (9-12)
    A young man (25-28)
    An older man (38-48)
    A young woman (25-28)

The script is an adult drama built around the subjects of child abuse and revenge.

If anyone is interested PM me.

Cheers,

Ken.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭iceman_2001_ie

Heavy topics...

Try Dramat in UCC.

Or the Dramatic Studies Undergraduate degree in UCC - there is some real talent in that organisation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

My daughter is 23 and at present she is doing a drama course in Ferkin crane??
    I will ask her if she would be intrested? is there someone she could contact?

Advertisement