Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nitelink to Balbriggan

• 01-02-2005 4:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭

Moving up to Balbriggan in the next couple of weeks from Sutton area. From having the city centre on my door step using the nitelink or taxi to having a very daunting trip from the City Centre is beginning to bother me!! But my feeling is, with a rake load of gargle, the journey might be shortened in the early hours of the nite....maybe.... ;) ...
    What's the journey like?
    Will I be getting home in time for breakfast??
    Will I ever see the nite lights of the Sh1tty City again?
    Is it worth the hassle of a few sociables in town?? :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭enterprise

Not sure if DB operate a Nitelink service to Balbriggan but BE operates a niterider service from Bus Aras to Drogheda which serves Balbriggan.

Check out www.buseireann.ie or the Bus Eireann Timetable available from any bus station and good newagents such as Easons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

the nitelink only runs thurs fri sat, at 12.30, 2, and 3.30.
    its grand.
    its takes one hour to balbriggan.

and its 6 euros.

its fine. its horrible too often though...
    the last train is at 11.20 from connolly now, and thats a way way better prospect... :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,886 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's some times better to get the nightlink than night rider since I've ended up in drogheda once before at 4am :(

Advertisement