Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mcfly are actually good?

Options
  • 01-02-2005 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

i saw them doing a live acoustic on topofthepops xmas day show, they sang a really good song, and i thought they were really good, a band with two normal guitars is unusual, they seem to be a cross or copy if you like of the kinks and supergrass, but less rocky...?

there songs seem to be upbeat north england pop

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

:confused:

Wha? How much did you have to drink?

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

don't go spreading nasty rumours like that!

chewy wrote:
    a band with two normal guitars is unusual,

Huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

chewy wrote:
    i saw them doing a live acoustic on xmas day, they sang a really good song, and i thought they were really good, a band with two normal guitars is unusual, they seem to be a cross or copy if you like of the kinks and supergrass, but less rocky...?

there songs seem to be upbeat north england pop

Take a few deep breaths, still feeling funny? Try splashing your face with cold water, ok so if you still feel this way don't admit it to anyone and certainly don't post it on messageboards. Keep it to yourself and hide the cds under your bed and swear blind to your friends that they are crap (thats what i do anyway ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

chewy wrote:
    a band with two normal guitars is unusual

What music do you listen to?

Mcfly are about as low on the music talent scale as possible.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

tomorrow on threads that backfire...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

most bands have two guys with electric guitars, but these guys have "normal" guitars,

im know what im saying, seriously did anyone see that show? i must go find a clip of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

most bands have two guys with electric guitars, but these guys have "normal" guitars,

im know what im saying, seriously did anyone see that show? i must go find a clip of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

chewy wrote:

By normal you mean acoustic ? That is the most rediculous point I have ever read on boards.ie

"OMG THEY USE ACOUSTIC GUITARS, THEY MUST BE GOOD"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

She's got a lip ring and 5 colours in her hair.........................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭digitalninja

deadly.
    she sounds rapid.
    the poster is ****ing **** though.

Advertisement