Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6610i or 3220

Options
  • 01-02-2005 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

What does everyone think between the two I can't decide!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Hi,

The main difference is that the 3220 is a lot newer than the 6610i in terms of technology. In the looks department - the 6610i is a business phone where as the 3220 is a youth phone.

A few more differences - the 3220 has a VGA (640x480) camera while the 6610i has a lower resolution camera (352x288). The 3320 also has a far better 65k TFT screen compared to the 6610i's old 4K STN (which is not has clear and suffers from ghosting).

Both phones are tri-band. The 6610i has a little more memory (for photos, etc) and a radio - the 3220 does not. Oh, the 3220 has the ability to display messages using flashing lights although the covers with this ability are extra.

I would recommend the 3220 as I haven't heard anything bad about it. That is, unless you really hate the look of it. But, as always, if you are serious about getting either of these two phones - try them out first if you can. Most phone shops will let you try before you buy.

Anyway, I hope that was of some help. Btw, why did you choose between these two phones? is price the issue?

- Neil

Advertisement