Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

low limit tournies

Options
  • 01-02-2005 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭

hi,

just started playing holdem recently, low limit games only. Was just wondering if anyone could recommend a good online site that does low limit tournaments...i play on betfair but they seem to only do No-limit tournaments....
    i'd like to get better at limit games first...

cheers....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

There's $10 limit tournaments on VCpoker, can't recall if there's any lower buy-in limit tournaments than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

$5 limilt holdem and stud tourneys on UltimateBet.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

thanks for the info guys...how long would one of these tournies last on average?....have you played them before?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,517 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

They have limit tournaments on Victor Chandler (usually a $6 or $10 buy-in), however, these are multi-table tournaments, so if you wanted to make it to the final table, and the game is taking place at a sociable hour (more entrants), it'd probably take around 2 hours (for maybe around 120 entrants).

I've played them before, but only by accident (not realising it's a limit game - seems to happen quite often!).. At the early levels, it's a very systematic game. Later on (higher blind levels) alot depends on the cards.

Not sure if they run limit single table tournaments.

Advertisement