Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Calendar created and updated.

Options
  • 01-02-2005 6:44pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Antesup.com in association with Boards.ie (ok ok, so I've been muttering to myself again), bring you Ireland first, populated, tournament schedule :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/calendar.php?c=3

I dunno if you guys can add events, I'll leave it open to all people to add events etc, as that will be handy for home games and once off tournies down the country.

I've put in the The Irish Open (24th-27th of March) and all the regular tournies as best I know them but I'm sure I slipped up somewhere so can you guys check and see if I've made a booboo.. thanks.

DeV.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Excellent work

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

congrats on a great piece of work.

now, imagine i was not too bright, go on, try. Or I was a new person to boards who had heard about the poker calendar and wanted to check it out.
    Can you tell me what is the quickest way to find it?
    Appreciate it.
    In truth I'm afraid I wont be able to find it once the thread dies!
    Cheers, the good doctor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭pokertroll

Looks good but schedule is wrong for Merrion

Wednesday is: €50 + €5, One rebuy OR Topup.
    Sunday is €15+3 rebuys
    Friday is 25+3 instead of 25+5

That looks great. Good work!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

nice work Dev thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

pokertroll wrote:
    Looks good but schedule is wrong for Merrion

Wednesday is: €50 + €5, One rebuy OR Topup.
    Sunday is €15+3 rebuys
    Friday is 25+3 instead of 25+5

Thats weird, cos I took it directly from their website but I guess they just havent updated it yet. I'll take your word for it and correct it.

Doc, it will be linked from Antesup.com so you should find it from there! :)
    (and you are as bright as you are fashion conscious... ).

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭pokertroll

DeVore wrote:
    Thats weird, cos I took it directly from their website but I guess they just havent updated it yet. I'll take your word for it and correct it.

I think we all know that the websites for both clubs are not the most reliable.
    The schedule changed last week so I would expect the website to be updated in about 6 months if ever!

Advertisement