Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another request for a song name!

Options
  • 01-02-2005 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,405 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm looking for the name of this song:Click Me

I'm guessing its from the 60's

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Steppenwolf, Magic Carpet Ride

It's from Steppenwolf's second album (better than their first but I still rather doubt I'd pay money for it as they only ever had about three good songs) and was also featured in the rather crap movie Candy (starring luminaries like Richard Burton, Marlon fatboy Brando, John Huston, Walter Matthau and Ringo Starr) out the same year. All you youngsters may be more likely to remember the song used in Reservoir Dogs or Jay & his chubby silent friend who makes all the money Strike Back.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,405 ✭✭✭ando

I've heard it in a few films, Ausin Powers and Star trek generations. Cant remember hearing it in Reservoir Dogs but still is a great song imo

Advertisement