Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Me Wifes Back ...

Options
  • 01-02-2005 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

.. is killing her. The poor child is murthered with it at the best of times , adn her new bike is gathering dust.
    I recently saw a new looking bike with what I would call 'old-fashioned' high lizzy style (butterfly ?) handlebars ... any idea if its possible to get these kind of bars from any shops in Dublin/the web ??

Anyone out there done this ?

Thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I don't know your wife, or her bike, but if you put big mad handlebars on a normal bike, you will kill her. If it is a mountain bike, you can buy 'riser bars' from any good shop and they are easy to fit, but might need trimming/setting up. If it is a racer, sell it and buy something Dutch, ideally a Konen which is designed to keep your back straight.

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Mr.Tuttlinghorn

cheers. advice on mad handlebar outcome appreciated. getting a riser fitted and will try to find konen's on the web for when it gets nic't ...
    can't find konen - is that def. how its spelt ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

can't find konen - is that def. how its spelt ??
    Nope, its spelt Kronan - I thought these were Dutch, but they are Swedish and I fell off one in Amsterdam, hence the confusion over the spelling....

'c

Advertisement