Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Price

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

ViperVenoM wrote:
    mines fine..ish about from where ive marked the screen cleaning it..or rubbing too hard because it gets damn mucky :(

cant notice them when its turned on though...

no dead pixels or any other problems as of yet though ...

i recommend you use a cloth for cleaning glasses, a micro fibre cloth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Peteee wrote:
    In other news .6 percent of Dell computers have to be returned due to faulty processors.

I therefore recommend no-one buys a dell PC!

Seriously, it'll be fixed in the next product revision (That dosent mean psp2)

Hopefully it'll be fixed before the europe release, but it shouldnt stop anyone from buying it!

*sigh* all i was doing was warning those who were gonna import (as it is currently the only way) to maybe hold off until the next product revision is made not keep them from the evils of sony :rolleyes: ...no need to be such a whiney b*tch...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

I've just been to HMV and there taking pre-orders for the PSP. They dont have any definite price or release date but they have a guide price of between €150 & €200.

I can't see it going for less than €250

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Muff Master

Man i cant wait.

I wonder if pro evo will come out on it.
    Im sure they would be mad not to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Man i cant wait.

I wonder if pro evo will come out on it.
    Im sure they would be mad not to.

its coming out as winning eleven, the japanese name for it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement