Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiator Fri 4th Feb

Options
  • 01-02-2005 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

another stormer of a line up this coming friday at radiator, im delighted to have KOPEK headlining, formerly BLOOM these guys are not to be missed,they recently played my new years bash and the RADIATOR tsunami benefit, listen to their stuff on www.kopekmusic.com ........ before the lads take the stage, pure balls to the wall rockers STILL ROOM take the stage,again excellent....2nd on the bill, and after only one gig we have THE HUSH, if you read the nme, like the current new breed of english rockers these guys are right up your alley....and kicking the show off are THE ROCKS, haven't seen these guys in ages, think they were making a few changes to the band, but they really impressed me at my voodoo SUNDAY START nights.....doors are 8pm,1st act 8.45 sharp....8eu in,7 with a flyer r by texting RADIATOR to 0863908829

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Jamster

This should be good, kopek are rather rockin' and I believe the hush are one to watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Beatman

yeah sounds like a good one, ive heard bits n pieces about those bands. seen the hush were cool last week, cool band!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Dave E

Good line up..... I seen Stillroom on the Radiator bill about two weeks ago. Fantastic band. Straight forward Rock n Roll. Not enough of it around anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Beatman

super night, kopec are quality. Loved the hush though, funky!! :cool:

Advertisement