Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WPT Chips

Options
  • 01-02-2005 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭

The WPT chip sets are in. - Just launched 3 weeks ago in USA.

You can see them at the WPT online store

http://store.worldpokertour.com/product/index.php?productid=3143&ItemColorID=0&ItemLogoID=0

Price in special days is 149 euro - VAT & 7.9% duty have taken care of dollar difference.

Chips are real nice - 11.5g clay filled with WPT logo very well printed on the chip.

They are in Graton st now, will be in Liffey valley tomorrow evening and in Tallaght on Thursday evening. - Tallaght store currently closed for re-fit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

Congrats on a very nice selection of stock. If I hadnt had paid too much on ebay for 3rd rate stuff 6 months ago I'd get these. In fact i might anyway.

I've already bought 4 of the roll up chess boards which have a great feel. I gave one away as a present and have the other 3 ready to go in various places. I'm a sick man. :D

Advertisement